"we'll asisst you…"
Welcome to our services Blog… this is our activity blogs.. For our services, please explore our services tab above. want to know me better, KN portfolio is at http://www.iklik.info
Kindly inform that my personal on-site support is LIMITED and upon confirmations only, contact me,make appointment and coming over with your I.T related issues, we will offer our ideas, atleast we can enjoy a cup of coffee..”
Need to hear our view on your issues?, drop us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client : Tanjung
status pc: pc bleh on, tp mati slepas 5 minit.
Servis ram dn troubleshoot didapati;
– cpu unit trlalu brhabuk trutama di fan processor dn unit fan.
– cmos battery dh kene gnti.
– slps ram dicuci, pc boleh on dn still on sampai skrg
– harddisk visually check still ok.
– kalo mati lg..full cpu cleaning is advisable.
– other hardware problem leh detect lps tu.
Interestingly today, somebody (now we are friends) asked for a favor regarding his network issues due to antivirus applications.
Sometimes after you install a paid and robust security applications such as Kaspersky Internet Security your network file sharing become unsuccessful, yet, after you disable or uninstall it your sharing file is successfully access. thing to consider;
- Your connected to the same network – ensure connected thru cable/wired or wireless.
- Local File n Network sharing at your PC – ensure to enable file n printer sharing on each network
- other pc also enable file n network sharing.
- Your Internet Security firewall network setting – ensure your firewall allow and set your local network as trusted ; here to see kaspersy guide
- Now you should be OK- hehehe
NAS : Synology ds214+ (2bay) +3 Tb Wd Red label Hdisk.
Router : TP-LINK T-8970
Installations as per given user guide with stock firmware on the new router. We also install standards recommended apps by synology.
NAS will benefits the company on controlling data shared based on user and group also implementing centralize data storage, NAS also enable user to access remotely from outside the local network.
Standard network structure: NAS->router<->switch-> other pcs
After 2 weeks, user complaint of surfing lag they noted that due to the NAS installations, other pc connections to Internet become to slow. Today, we did amendment as follows to see effects to Internet surfing by other devices;
- upgrade the router firmware.
- set DNS server to google (22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199)
- off DHCP Server at NAS and assign fix ip outside the dhcp pool that is (192.168.1.130-192.168.1.199) and DNS to google.
- disable all apps at NAS especially the cloud services.
- set connections using HTTP instead of HTTPS.
- assign scheduled off/restart daily at 0200-0300 NAS
Look forward to clients comments after couple of days. If the connections is improving, we will start to reenable other apps on synology. We also notice that the existing network structure can be improve by changing other device such as the switch,network cable and by the use of static ip on all connected devices.
As for wifi coverage, the new router already solved the coverage connections at the most far room by in proving the strength from 1 bar to 3 bar, if this to be improve, we will suggest the use of range extender adaptor that can be plug into power socket ( no cabling needed).
This is when you having a problem when installing a software that is blocked due to un-singned 3rd party driver in windows 8. im having this when im trying to install a dot matrix printer Panasonic KX-11131e on a windows 8.1 runnning machine at office.
Firstly, you should try to change the UAC Settings before try the below guides, this is how ; how to disable UAC on windows or follow this steps for windows 8;
Disable UAC on Windows 8 or 8.1
Open up the Start screen, search for UAC, and you should see an option for User Account Control settings. If you don’t, you’ll need to change to search through your Settings first, but then you should see it.
And then you can drag the slider all the way to the bottom, the same as for the other versions of Windows.
After doing the above steps as proposed, you may need to update your panasonic kx-1131e dot matrix machined driver to windows 8 update driver from following link;
Hopefully this will help you guys as it did help me settle mine, thanks to the original poster.
as per mentions above and searching the web, i believed there’s some one out there already did this, i find that the best way to do this by installing the BlueStacks App Player for Windows. I already successfully installed and use it.
to know how, follow this link; http://features.en.softonic.com/how-to-use-whatsapp-on-windows.
my current adventure,currently on the way to test ubuntu as my future options.read about it here.