"we'll asisst you…"
cannot access all .exe files
July 27, 2009Posted by on
Service No.: 2707-01
Mula-tamat: 10.00am – 1.00pm
- PC Counter:
- Cannot open almost all .exe executions file.
- this is due to virus infections.
- Install this registry fix >> kellys corner ( double click no.12 on the left table) and click on “EXE (lnk and regfile) Fix for Windows XP” to download a reg file. Save the REG File to your hard disk. Double click it and answer yes to the import prompt. use internet explorer to enable save the files.
- clean leftover virus and malware using combofix.
- did a performance tweak.
- install new antivirus; avira.
Full article link >> computing.net