"let us asisst you…"
August 4, 2009Posted by on
- on-site service computer problems.
- troubleshoot printer
- trying install FMS on a vista laptop ( new).
Mula-tamat: 9.00 pm – 4.00 am
- yet to successfully install the oracle database for the FMS (afters almost 4 hours finished installing the oracle yet ‘FAIL’ to load the recommended component to run the oracle database.
- windows become faulty by file system is missing, Reformat the unit after fail to repair the windows.
- format by setting bios to set sata as SATA IDE Native to enable direct installation of xp ( without slipstream sataRaid).
- After unsuccessful experience using the provided fms cd to install the oracle database, we realize that it is posibble to download the same oracle database from oracle support page (Oracle Database 10g Client Release 2 (10.2.0.1.0)) -need registration.
- Alhamdulilah, succesfull to install all the required component and this time it takes only almost an hour to finish.