"we'll asisst you…"
Maintenance; keyboard caps missing, power adaptor problem.
October 27, 2009Posted by on
Repair and troubleshoot notebook Acer Aspire 3623nwxci;
- Keyboard text caps missing, replaced with another keyboard (refurbish units).
- reassemble and testing with other compatible acer keyboard.
- Add 1gb RAM.
- download and backup driver for future installations.
- Optimizing pc performance and tweaking.
- Change Icon Labels to Make Them Transparent
- install missing driver; modem ( from acer official websites)
- install new antivirus and malware protections applications.
- install office applications.
- install cleaning applications.
- standard keyboard and mouse quoted for missing units.