"we'll asisst you…"
Create multiple partitions on windows vista during installations
- Turn on your computer, insert the Windows installation disc into the computer’s DVD or CD drive.
- On the Install Windows page, follow any instructions that are displayed, and then click Install now.
- On the Get important updates for installation page, I recommend getting the latest updates to help ensure a successful installation and to help protect your computer against security threats. You will need an Internet connection to get installation updates.
- Type your 25-character product key in your activation page and please read the license terms and as usual we need to click I accept the license terms as always.🙂
- On the Which type of installation do you want? page, click Custom. not the Upgrade (recommend) button…
- On the Where do you want to install Windows? page, select the drive you want to repartition then click delete button. (note if you want to repartition your drive only) then you can see the unallocated space.
(if your partition is ok just click format and after click next button.)
example> if you want to partition your hard disk into 3.
Select the unallocated space drive then click new then enter the capacity of the drive you want to allocate in the drive. example again. if your hard disk is 120gb then create this:
- 1st partition: 40gb (basic volume).
- the unallocated drive now is 80gb
(NOTE: this is only an example)
Then select the 1st partition (40gb) or the basic volume then click format then next and thats it the windows will installing automatically.
reference link: kioskea