"we'll asisst you…"
restore and migrate your outlook express emails data to outlook2007
November 18, 2009Posted by on
Follow the link for details+ilustrative on how to migrate from your existing outlook express to outlook 2007 without loosing your data.
- Open the Outlook 2007 Startup Wizard. Click Next.
- At the Account Configuration page, it reads “You can configure Outlook to Connect to Internet Email, Microsoft Exchange, or other Email server. Would you like to configure an Email account?” Select NO. Click Ne
- At the Cancel Configuration page, check the Continue with no email support checkbox. Click Finish.
- Outlook 2007 opens. Click on File, Import and Export.
- At the Import and Export Wizard, select Import Internet Mail and Addresses. Click Next.
- Select Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or Windows Mail. Check Import Mail and Import Address Book checkboxes. Click Next.
- At the Import Addresses dialog box, select Do not import duplicate items. Click Finish.
- Import Progress dialog bar appears.
- When Complete, Import Summary appears. Click OK.