"let us asisst you…"
troubleshoot loading error on zura pcs
December 31, 2009Posted by on
- troubleshoot pc by reassemble and cleans physical RAM.
- checking the IDE connections.
- reset cmos setting.
- finally discover that front usb port connected to a usb duplicator is the cause of the problems.
- maybe due to limited power supply,hence, in order to loading windows the usb duplicator must not attached to the on-board usb port during start up.
- after the pc is successfully loading windows, the usb duplicator can be use as normal.