"let us asisst you…"
February 25, 2010Posted by on
mula-tamat: 2000 – 0300
- scan harddisk externally.
- repair windows.
- unable to access to safemode;
- so manually set on msconfig to restart in safemode.
- while repairing using windows cd, pc keep restart in safemode so repairing process is hang at halfway because its needed to continue on normal mode.
- after restart and trying all boot options and failed, we decided to call it a day and try later.
- using ubuntu 8.0 to run from CD and edit the boot.ini to remove the auto safemode startup.
- repair process succesfull.
- noticed that the motherboard had difficulties in detecting usb devices.