"let us asisst you…"
Harddisk failure & format for Hp dx7200
February 28, 2010Posted by on
- tried to salvage and repair the hardisk by reformat and installing new windows, yet failed.
- testing for potential mobo error by power on the cpu without the RAM module;
- if there is NO beep sound, most probbly MOBO failure – MOBO,OK.
- RAM is tested and OK.
- used the onboard vga. we suspected the Graphic card installed was faulty.
- Succesfully install windows with the installation of New 320GB WesternDigital Hardisk.