"let us asisst you…"
broadband connections error!!
March 9, 2010Posted by on
mula-tamat: 1230 – 1330
- broadband device not detected or unplugged or disconnected.
- after uninstall KASPERKY INTERNET SECURITY (KIS) and install other antivirus that is Avira Freeware, broadband devices is detected and connections is available and connected.
- the security level of the KIS need to be configured to make it allow broadband devices connections if wnted to use KIS.
- To compared, KIS is better than normal antivirus as its give more security, yet as for normal user, i believed antivirus protections is sufficient enough, hence its recomended to use Karsperky Anti Virus ( KAV) if you got the budget for it or u can use the free version of AVIRA.
- this kind of error can also resulting from a virus and malware infections, if u r not using KIS n still same error arrised read this –>broadband error .