"we'll asisst you…"
PC cannot on at all
May 24, 2010Posted by on
- onsite testing and troubleshoot pc;
- internet connections fails and troubleshooted resuls as the wire use is clustered and broken.
- laptop applications error and repaired.
- power supply not ON at all – suspected power failure.
- unit too dusty.
- take away psu for thorough troubleshoot and cleaning.
- at KLIK;
- total pc cleaning
- psu unit replaced.
- after jump cmos setting pc can functions as normal.
- indepth virus and malware cleaning.