"we'll asisst you…"
How to update kaspersky antivirus/internet security manually
As you know, there is no point in installing the best antivirus/internet security without being able to update it. Here is How to Update Kaspersky without Internet.
There is a tool called Kaspersky Updater that will download the latest updates for all kaspersky products, including the latest virus signature database and also the program components.
- First Download the KLUpdater.zip the Kaspersky Updater Program from the official Kaspersky forums.
- After downloading the updater utility, extract the contents of it in the same directory. The Updater and GUI utility must be there in the same directory. Now, start the KasperskyUpdater.exe program.
- From the shown option, choose Download databases for the selected products and tick the boxes corresponding to the kaspersky version you need. Now click on Apply and Start. The program will start downloading the latest updates for kaspersky.
- Now we need to configure Kaspersky to download the offline updates. For this, Click on Settings > Choose Update on the left pane (its My Update Center in the latest Kaspersky Version).
- Click on Settings button > click Add, point to the location of the Updates folder and click on OK and finally, Uncheck Kaspersky Lab’s update servers > and click OK.
- That’s it, Now you can successfully update Kaspersky Antivirus/ Internet Security Manually or Offline.
The Kaspersky Updater Utility takes a some time when you download the updates for the very first time, after-wards it takes only just a few minutes to download the latest updates, as the program supports incremental updates.
Now you will feel the time difference when updating kaspersky. It only takes less than a minute to update Kaspersky Offline to the latest version where as it takes upto an hour to complete the update online. So, even if you have an internet connection, following this method is a time saver.
orginal link : update-kaspersky-manually-offline