"let us asisst you…"
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Mula-tamat: 5.15 – 11.11
Power masuk tetapi windows restart dan berulang pada loading startup, kami lakukan bios checkup dan didapati;
- DVD Rom tidak berjaya dikenalpasti oleh system;
- kami perlukan dvd untuk sebagai boot devices supaya data-data dr c: dapat dipindahkan untuk proses membaiki windows, pemilik mahukan windows baru.
- kami menguji kerosakan perkakasan
- dvd Rom didapati OK.
- IDE cable OK.
- Reset CMOS setting ( clear CMOS) – DVD Rom berjaya dibaca kembali oleh system)
- Backup – Format – restore.
Start-End: 18.15 – 23.59, 30.01(0000-1.11)
Full format, upgrade windows.
- Backup process takes about 4 hrs.
- Only 1 partition, backup on external
- we will create 2 partitions for future ease, one for windows and 1 for data and backup.
- Recalibrate touch pen after format and install standard applications as requested by owner.
Start-End: 6.15 – 20.11, 29.01(01.10 – 05.00)
Windows problem and suspected virus infections. Spyware and virus repaired and windows need to be repair due to windows file missing during removal process.
The problem also resulting a problem for broadband connections.
Start-End: .2200 – 23.59 ; 26.01.11( 22.30 – 23.59) ; 27.01.11(0000-0202)
Computer cant boot due to harddisk is missing from system. we run a set of testing to ensure any other causes other than the actual Harddisk faulty, we;
- test SATA cable for consistency and changing it with the SATA for the DVD media -> SATA OK
- RAM and MOBO is OK by testing loading using ubuntu cds.
- Bring back the Harddisk for further testing at Iklik Home -> HARDDISK FAULTY.
- Reassemble hardware and clean the unit.
Client agree on proposed solutions, a new hardisk+ format. Fortunately he backup his data upto last week transactions cos we unable to read the harddisk for data backup.
Start-End: 17.15 – 19.30
Newly buy Ricoh Aficio 1018 Network multipurpose printer installed and setup for network printing for efficient and economical printing.
- We add a new LAN for Ricoh Aficio 1018D.
- The existing switch still got 1 point for network printer ( 5 port switch).
- Conguring The printer for network printer by asigning new ip and set the proper dns and gateway.
- We configured it for network printing and add it to the existing pcs on the network ( 2 desktop, 1 laptop and 1 netbook)
Start-End: 15.40 – 16.30
- Add wireless usb adaptor to desktop pc and network it to the existing network.
- a new mouse.
- performance tweak on the desktop and instaling new antivirus.
starts-end: 16.30 – 17.40
Upgrade Computer performance;
- ADD 1GB DDR RAM to existing 256Mb RAM system.
- Performance tweak the units for better operational.
starts-end: 15.00 – 16.00
Repair network printer connections error;
- Reinstall driver and restarts all pcs connected to printer.
Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, “Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.”
These errors know as blue screen of death (BSOD) can be caused by both hardware and software issues, and it can be difficult to troubleshoot the problem.
In reality, the Windows blue screen is an essential safety measure. It acts as protection against further damage to your computer by halting error-prone software and hardware and restarting it before the issue gets worse.
Here are a few quick things you can do to fix your Windows blue screen blues;
- Cool down your computer. BSODs are often due to heating issues inside your computer. For desktops, try investing in a better cooling and fan system. For laptops, a cooling pad will do wonders in reducing the temperature of your system.
- Add some RAM. Some programs need more memory space to run so adding RAM not only gives your computer a much needed boost, it also helps keep the dreaded blue screen at bay. For certain Windows 7 machines, you can also use the system’s ReadyBoost and add memory by just plugging in a USB 2.0 flash drive.
- the Registry. The registry is essentially your operating system’s index for your PC. One wrong entry in it will cascade into catastrophic failure. There are some readily available registry cleaners on the market and some even have robust scheduling and automated repair features that will help keep your registry clean at all times.
Again, we cannot stress enough that fixing your registry manually is both dangerous and difficult. Any mistake in editing it by yourself can cause some of your programs to stop running or worse, it can permanently render your computer inoperable.
Your best bet is to use a reliable and trusted registry cleaner to do the job for you. Not only will it automatically fix the Windows 7 blue screen, it will also speed up your computer considerably.
The following tools and methods can often help get Windows up and running again;