"we'll asisst you…"
Desktop k.wan, full format
Start-End: 4.15 – 21.11
Couple days earlier we repair this unit (read here), clients call back to notify other problems, we suggest to full format ( software re-installations and units cleaning & reassembly) because the unit look too dusty and software seem problematic.
- CPU units too dusty.
- total cleaning, reassemble hardware.
- New mobo ( just recently replace the mobo, not by us).
- Use old PSU with the new mobo. -> advice to change to new yet the old one is still usable.
- Got to limit the power usage by disable floppy drive and cd-ROM drive ( this unit got 2 drive, one is cd-rom and the other one is dvd/cd rw drive).
- Got 2 IDE harddisk drive; 1(250Gb)+1(40Gb)=290Gb
- RAM installed is DDR1, 1(256mb) + 1(512mb) = 725mb (ok too run simple program)
- advice too upgrade by adding another 1GB.