"we'll asisst you…"
PC shutdown by itself
April 15, 2011Posted by on
Start-End: 5.15 – 11.11
shutdown by itself after 30-60 minutes of use.
Details testing and troubleshoot findings;
- Hardware test;.
- tested RAM, harddisk, mobo all OK.
- we inspect and replace the coolant paste and loosen the processor heat sink srew
- we suspect this is the reason of the unplanned shutdown – still shutdown on itself.
- Try to replace the PSU ( 3.5.11; 18.00 – 19.00)
- After hours leaves the computer ON and the auto shutdown problem is fixed.