"we'll asisst you…"
PSU faulty on Desktop HP Compaq D220 MT minitower
April 22, 2011Posted by on
Start-End: 11.15 – 1.11
Onsite troubleshoot PC;
- PC has No power at all – suspected PSU faulty.
- Transfer Data from faulty PC to Dell PC for backup.
Offsite details service;
- Total CPU cleaning and reassemble hardware.
- Replace New PSU.
- Intall missing Driver and optimise PC
- current RAM = 256MB –> advice to upgrade atleast up to 1Gb and will be able to run windows 7
- Processor = intel pentium 4
- driver link.