"we'll asisst you…"
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Interestingly today, somebody (now we are friends) asked for a favor regarding his network issues due to antivirus applications.
Sometimes after you install a paid and robust security applications such as Kaspersky Internet Security your network file sharing become unsuccessful, yet, after you disable or uninstall it your sharing file is successfully access. thing to consider;
- Your connected to the same network – ensure connected thru cable/wired or wireless.
- Local File n Network sharing at your PC – ensure to enable file n printer sharing on each network
- other pc also enable file n network sharing.
- Your Internet Security firewall network setting – ensure your firewall allow and set your local network as trusted ; here to see kaspersy guide
- Now you should be OK- hehehe