"we'll asisst you…"
Convert MBR to GPT during windows installation
When you are prompted error to install windows due to disk format is not in GPT, follow the following guide.
Convert MBR to GPT during Windows installation using comand prompt
1) During installation, press Shift + F10 to open command prompt window
2) Type Diskpart into cmd window.
3) Type list disk. Make note of the disk number you want to delete or convert.
4) Now type select disk DiskNumber. By using this command you select the drive in which you want to any operation.
5) Now type clean.
6) Running the clean command will delete all partitions or volumes on the disk.
7) At the command prompt, type convert gpt. It will convert the selected drive into GPT.