"let us asisst you…"
When you are prompted error to install windows due to disk format is not in GPT, follow the following guide.
Convert MBR to GPT during Windows installation using comand prompt
1) During installation, press Shift + F10 to open command prompt window
2) Type Diskpart into cmd window.
3) Type list disk. Make note of the disk number you want to delete or convert.
4) Now type select disk DiskNumber. By using this command you select the drive in which you want to any operation.
5) Now type clean.
6) Running the clean command will delete all partitions or volumes on the disk.
7) At the command prompt, type convert gpt. It will convert the selected drive into GPT.
New router installation and setup. Setup is not as straightforward as i thought, unifi setup is failed even after double check with TM UNIFI the correct username and password.
Last resort, i call tp-link malaysia help center, I need to set the iptv setting ( tick all options, set mode to “malaysia-unifi” and set igmp proxy from v2 to v3) before setup the internet using “quick setup”…and Done, task completed.
- Backup data.
- Straight forward installation.
- Existing hardware is OK, future upgrade the RAM module is recommended, currently running with 2GB RAM.
Forgetting your password is never any fun, but luckily there’s a really easy way to reset the password. All you need is a copy of the Windows installation disk and one simple command line trick. follow the guide as the following link:
The print spooler helps your Windows computer interact with the printer, and orders the print jobs in your queue. If you see any error message about the print spooler, this tool has been corrupted or is failing to interact correctly with other software. You may need to try more than one method to fix the spooler.
refer th following guide for how to fix a printer spooler problems:
C: AMJ Technique
- Repair software conflicts
- Malware removal.
When trying to start Outlook, I get the following error; “Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window.”
How can I recover and start Outlook again?
While there are various reasons for this to occur, some post Office 2007 Service Pack 2 updates seems to cause this error for certain configurations but it can also occur in Outlook 2003, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013.
In these instances, the configuration file for the Navigation Pane gets corrupted and prevents Outlook from starting successfully.
To recover, you can start Outlook with the resetnavpane switch;
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Windows XP
Please note the space between
While the above method currently applies to most cases where this issue is experienced, as mentioned earlier, there could be other causes for this to happen as well.
Executing the resetnavpane switch for Outlook on Windows 7
Reference : credit to the original post from https://www.msoutlook.info/question/268 , repost for future reference.
On-site preventive pc maintenance (software and applications).
By implimenting preventive maintenance, it can reduce major breakdown of computers due to software and applications problem, malware and spyware also cleaned in the process.
Possibility of windows/os faulty is also reduced.
Wanted to do your own maintenance?here is our recommended software:
- Malwarebytes-anti malware.