"let us asisst you…"
Tag Archives: windows7
Forgetting your password is never any fun, but luckily there’s a really easy way to reset the password. All you need is a copy of the Windows installation disk and one simple command line trick. follow the guide as the following link:
When trying to start Outlook, I get the following error; “Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window.”
How can I recover and start Outlook again?
While there are various reasons for this to occur, some post Office 2007 Service Pack 2 updates seems to cause this error for certain configurations but it can also occur in Outlook 2003, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013.
In these instances, the configuration file for the Navigation Pane gets corrupted and prevents Outlook from starting successfully.
To recover, you can start Outlook with the resetnavpane switch;
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Windows XP
Please note the space between
While the above method currently applies to most cases where this issue is experienced, as mentioned earlier, there could be other causes for this to happen as well.
Executing the resetnavpane switch for Outlook on Windows 7
Reference : credit to the original post from https://www.msoutlook.info/question/268 , repost for future reference.
Start-End: .2200 – 23.59 ; 26.01.11( 22.30 – 23.59) ; 27.01.11(0000-0202)
Computer cant boot due to harddisk is missing from system. we run a set of testing to ensure any other causes other than the actual Harddisk faulty, we;
- test SATA cable for consistency and changing it with the SATA for the DVD media -> SATA OK
- RAM and MOBO is OK by testing loading using ubuntu cds.
- Bring back the Harddisk for further testing at Iklik Home -> HARDDISK FAULTY.
- Reassemble hardware and clean the unit.
Client agree on proposed solutions, a new hardisk+ format. Fortunately he backup his data upto last week transactions cos we unable to read the harddisk for data backup.
mula-tamat: 7.11 – 11.10
Full format , windows faulty, loading as normal but all .exe files corrupted and cant run. Repair the .exe extensions by repair and set registry to default ( read our previos post; windows 7-can not open .exe files. after checking, we finds that all shortcut link files is corrupted so replacing each files is not effective as it will takes so much times.
follow the following link to restore extension problem on windows 7;
Read the below link for details on changing your theme:
- How to Install & Use 3rd Party (Custom) Themes in Windows 7
- How to install Windows 7 Themes
- or you can go to —> start > control panel >personalization and choose change theme. next, try to find the download more themes link in the list of available themes window.
Mula – tamat: 1700-23.59
- Format laptop to new windows 7.
- problem with earo view and resolved.
- use driver v3415au for vista32 and solved the remaining driver error using below link;
mula-tamat: 2008 – 2359, 0000 – 0300
- full format (urgent).
- try buat defragmentation tuk dapatkan better shrink space yet due to time constrain, we stop the process at 50%.
- will partition next time the owner coming back from singapore.
mula – tamat: 0000 – 0404, 1505 – 1718
- Full format a vista unit.
- faster installations.
- customer feedback bgtau hang….
For viewing win7 from xp;
- You need to do some tweaking. Goto Start -> Run. type gpedit.msc, select Windows Settings under Computer Configuration, select Security Settings, select Local Policies, select Security Options, go to Microsoft network client: Send unencrypted password to third-party SMB servers, set it to ENABLED.
- Make sure you given the folder, the permission to access by everyone? right click on the folder, properties, permissions, access -> everyone! it is a stupid question asking but still, some people forget this!.
from win 7;
- From the Start menu right-click Computer, Properties, Advanced; or Control Panel, System; then to the right of “Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings” click Change Settings, where you see the old familiar Computer Name tab, click the Change … button and assign the same name to the workgroup as you have on the other computers you want to share with (XP-wise). And have your “logon” account be the same as on the other computer[s], same password too, unless you want to play with Win7’s ‘manage credentials’ function (which I didn’t and haven’t).
- How To Share Files Between Windows 7 and Windows XP